Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Korean Flower Restaurant

I am away from home cooking for a few days while at a conference in Sydney. Most of the meals are not worth recording but last night I went to Mu Kung Hwa in Glebe Point Road and it was most enjoyable. As I was on my own I had a Hoi Dop Bahb. There does not seem to be Google entry for this but it was a form of Hot Pot. The ingredients were put on a bed of rice and I was instructed to mix in the chilli bean sauce and mix them up. I had chosen the raw salmon as the main feature but there were mushrooms, veggies and other odds and ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AUSTRALIAN FOOD BLOGGERS
Ring Owner: Augustus GloopSite: Grab Your Fork
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet
Google